Box

Box
Food

Box2

Box2
FASHION

Box3

Box3
DIARY

Summer Shenanigans




I’m back! As I’ve promised last time, my blog post today will be about my glam day in SG featuring my cousins! Sit back and enjoy this post!


Dressing up, putting on makeup, sleepovers, making videos, experimenting new recipes – these are the few things that we are fun of doing! In my mother’s side, I have 15 cousins, with different skills, auras, and lifestyles. Here are some throwback pictures of my cousins and me. (PREPARE TO BE SHOOKT)






My cousins are my happy pills. When I reached my downfall, they were the ones who comforted and pushed me to move forward and to pull myself together. I am beyond grateful because God has blessed me with such supportive cousins.

For today, I’ll be specifically featuring 3 of my 15 cousins since we went on a vacay in Singapore and we agreed to “aura” for a day. There will be 4 different types of fashion sense that you’ll be reading below (including mine), make sure to pick your choice of fashion because I would be super glad to hear your thoughts!


MONOCHROMATIC BEIGE 
by Lanz Calamba



FASHION DETAILS:
            “For my top, I wore a washed-off white cropped top to match the summer vibe with a sass of sexiness.” Crop tops can never go wrong with Kuya Lanz! He’s a mix of sexiness and slaying aura.



“I wore a low-waist pants that would accentuate the cropped top.”


“Fishnets – a rising trend in the street style of millennial fashionistas.” Who says fishnets are just for models and high-end celebrities?!


“To add a kick to my look, I wore my Chelsea Booties – popularly seen on Chelsea Clinton, and they are some of the most comfortable boots in the market.”
           

#THROWBACKCHALLENGE:



KNOW MORE ABOUT KUYA LANZ:
Kuya Lanz is the most unpredictable person that I’ve ever known when it comes to fashion. He can wear stunningly elegant mixed and matched clothes to rising trends of fashion for the year.

He is the goddess of makeup! He’s like a fairy that can boost the hidden feature of someone’s beauty! Check out his masterpiece! 

(Link:https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005254751970&sk=photos&collection_token=100005254751970%3A2305272732%3A69&set=a.755972861254532.1073741845.100005254751970&type=3&pnref=story ) 

He’s also very talented when it comes to dancing, especially Dance Sport and Cheerdancing. Recently, Kuya Jerome received an award for academics and achieved lots of recognition when it comes to extra co-curricular acivities for the past school year.

Fun fact: He despises ketchup.

KEEP IN TOUCH WITH KUYA LANZ:
            Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005254751970
            Twitter: @LnzClmb
            Instagram: @lnzclmb

BOLD MAROON
by MJ Briones




FASHION DETAILS:
            “This is one of my stunning looks which has a drama of monochromatic maroon. This velvet top and boots are from my favorite ‘ukay – ukay’ near our street.”




“Having this kind of outfit will make the minds of people blown and mesmerized. Aura lang besss , wapakels sa mga chackanesking judger.” Is he your spirit animal already? 





#THROWBACKCHALLENGE:


KNOW MORE ABOUT MJ:
            Actually, I am only 2 months older than him. We grew up close together and he’s been close to me since then. He is that type of person who’s willing to experiment with fashion styles, same with Kuya Jerome.

            He is a person full of drive and a leader-type of a student, that’s why don’t be surprised when I say he’s the top achiever in his class! I can say we have lots of things in common since we have the same age and same year level.
Fun fact: Whenever we see each other, the topic of our conversation will always be about our experiences for the past stressful school year.

KEEP IN TOUCH WITH MJ:
            Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mjbriones01
            Twitter: @mjbriones01
            Instagram: @mjbriones01

STREETSTYLE NOIR
by Sean Calamba


FASHION DETAILS:
“My style is kinda trendy but not so cliche. I am a fan of jackets, and unique t-shirts."

"I am very comfortable with t-shirts then paired with jackets. I always pair my outifits with sunglasses to add up a flavor in my look."

"I am that type of person who cares more about the comfortability of the clothing, I don't wear such clothes that bothers me whenever I walk."

Top from Bershka
Denim Jacket from Bershka
Pants from Chase
Shades from Sunnies


#THROWBACKCHALLENGE:



KNOW MORE ABOUT SEAN:
            Sean is my buddy when it comes to photography, ‘kaartehan’,and galas. We grew up close and we treat each other like a sibling. He is very driven when it comes to something that he is passionate about.

He’s a multitalented person – a dancer, Vlogger, and he's verycreative. He is outgoing and spontaneous – check his youtube channel! I’m so proud of this guy, who slowly reaches his dream.
Fun fact: He is into sweaters!!!

KEEP IN TOUCH WITH SEAN:
            Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/seanpot25?hc_ref=SEARCH
            Twitter: @SeanCalamba
            Instagram: @SeanCalamba25
            YouTube: Sean Calamba

PERKY GREEN
by Shannen  Ramos



FASHION DETAILS:
Jackets are actually not my thing. Gladly, I jumped out of my comfort zone to try one. I wore a crop top that’s too revealing if I don’t have a jacket to put on because duh, I can’t wear something that can make me sweat like heck.



Then, I wore my green shorts that are slightly a high-waist one to cover up some of my tummy (HAHA).



It would have been basic if I didn’t wear a cover up thing. I actually didn’t like jackets because the temperature was up and it was hot everywhere. Good thing I pucked the right outfit to pair with my jacket.

Top from Bershka
Shorts from Bershka
Jacket from Trendsetter’s Bazaar
Shoes from Keds


#THROWBACKCHALLENGE:

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Which look is your peg?
·        The elegant yet funky look of Monochromatic Beige,
·         The Bold and fierce touch of Bold Maroon,
·         The millennial look of Streetstyle Noir, or
·         The go-to look of Perky Green











Special Thanks to Ralph Allen Prodigalidad

 You can comment or share your thoughts about my blog post! Hope you liked it! 
 - Shannen



No comments