Box

Box
Food

Box2

Box2
FASHION

Box3

Box3
DIARY

SG Shopping Haul and Etceteras



Hi there! I'm back from our 8-day Singapore trip and it was really fun! Time really goes by fast, it's already the month of May. It's the last month of our vacation *cries*

Anyway, for our today's blog I'll feature my shopping haul in our trip and my day 1 OOTD.





Shopping haul:
Store: Innisfree
"Skin care is essential. Makeup is a choice." This is my living motto right now when it comes to skin care. I actually don't have any plan on buying skincare products because I already have them. Though they are cheaper, at least I am able to take care of my face.



My cousin asked me to look for a pore mask, so I went to the store and grab what I needed. Then, the assisting staff in the store approached me and told me that I can improve my skin care routine. WHO WOULDN'T WANT IMPROVEMENT, RIGHT? Also, there's no Innisfree outlets in the Philippines sooooo why not? These are the products that I bought:

1.    Innisfree Green Tea Cleansing Water ($20)
This is a micellar water, used for removing makeup from your face.



2.    Innisfree Green Tea Cleansing Foam ($13.90)
This is my first cleanser, this focuses more on moisturizing your skin and removing dirt on your face. This is one of the best-selling products in Innisfree!



4.    Green Tea Fresh Skin Toner ($24)
This wipe-off type toner is used to control sebum, the part of our skin where the secretion of oil happens.





5.    Green Tea Fresh Cream Gel-type Moisturizer ($25)
This is to moisturize your skin and to increase the hydration of your face.



6.    Green Tea Pure Gel Hand Cream ($6)
This is actually essential for me since I love writing, journaling and etc. My skin tends to dry out.

The Green Tea line products in Innisfree are for oily skin types though I used one Jeju Volcanic line product, it’s for my double cleanse so it’s very very okay!

I know it cost me a lot, but hey this is my reward to myself 😅 and I really want to bring out my natural glow. If there’s something I’m addicted about right now, then it would still be green tea!

These are freebies because we bought over 150 SGD 
Special thanks to ate staff for helping me a lot 💗 she’s so cute and v v helpful #blessed


Since there’s no outlet stores of Innisfree in the Philippines, here’s the link of Innisfree where you can order cosmetic products from Jeju Island, Korea to achieve your natural glowing and fresh skin like our noonas and oppas in Kdrama <3 . Enjoy!

Also, there are many skin care tips on their website so don’t hesitate to check it out!


Quick Feature: 
If you were I wondering why I didn't fully explain the Jeju Volcanic Foam Cleanser, it's because I bought it online to complete my skincare haul. I actually thought I bought one but I didn't pala. 




In cases like this, There's nothing to worry about! Visit @belles_oniomania on Instagram! I bought one product and I received freebies!!! ((Idk but I'm the happiest kid whenever I receive freebies lol)) The shipping was fast, and very hassle-free to pay. They also offer other Korean and Japanese skin care products and cosmetics!

I bought it for 435 pesos (with the shipping fee), where in fact if you'll check the price from innisfreeworld.com, it's 507.39 pesos (!!!). 

Link: https://www.instagram.com/belles_oniomania/

Store: Sephora
Sephora is the home of makeups! It was actually my first time to enter such a store. At first, I thought Sephora was a brand of makeup but girl, I was wrong. Though it's a makeup store, there's still the skincare side. Since I love the idea of skin care routine, without hesitations and without the urge of buying, I immediately went to the skin care side and I WAS SHOOKT. The products were so expensive. :--(



The thing that caught my attention was the Konjac purifying sponge! I’ve been waiting for the perfect time to buy one. I bought it for $13, it’s 465 pesos if it were to be converted to our currency. I actually find it cheap??? + Sephora is a trusted shop. Also, it will complete my skin care routine products – exfoliator, to remove dead skin cells on your face.


Note: You can use this with a cleanser or just the product alone.

Since there’s no outlet stores of Sephora in the Philippines, here’s the link of Sephora where you can order cosmetics and skin care products. Enjoy!

Another, there are videos on their website on how to apply makeup for amateurs like me! 

Store: Charles and Keith
Charles and Keith is known for its classy bags, shoes, and accessories. I’m not actually into shoes BUT THE SHOES WERE ON SALE like, for real! One of the things that is missing in my closet is a sexy pair of open-toe heels! Originally, it’s 53 SGD but since it was on sale I got it for 27 SGD. YES, 27 FREAKING SGD.



It was surreal because I never thought that I would find such affordable heels in a branded shop! A good pair for my blogging!

Store: Coach
I’m not a fan of Coach bags, but I started to be one just last week when my dad surprised me with a limited edition mini backpack! We went to IMM mall in Jurong East, Singapore.





Fun Fact: IMM mall is a mall that’s full of OUTLET STORES. Adidas, Esprit, Cotton On, name it all! And when you say outlet stores, SALES ARE NORMAL. Therefore, if I were to recommend a shopping store in Singapore then it would be IMM mall!  




What I liked about this bag was that it’s perky and it says something about my personality – the gaga wannabe fashionista one. Also, it’s a limited edition bag and a collaboration of Coach and Disney! That’s why there’s a cutie Mickey Mouse thing on the bag.




Originally its 830 SGD, YES I KNOW IT’S EXPENSIVE. My dad knows I won’t let him buy things as expensive as that. Since it’s on a sale, we got it for 345 SGD. I’ve never been this overwhelmed, hayyy I couldn’t ask for more.


Store: Typo
It’s a stationary-like store! It’s a haven for me, who loves journaling, writing down thoughts, plans, to-do lists, etc. It may be pretty expensive but IT SATISFIES ME. You don’t prevent a person from their happiness! (AY WOW HAHA)

Since I’m a poorita jones na because I spent more than a hundred dollars for my skincare, I spent an hour in this store choosing the best journal, and the cheapest kawaii earphones.




Fun fact: I have an ugly handwriting. NO KIDDING. My classmates, friends, family etc. knows this HAHA.My point here is, you don’t need to be the ‘senpai’ in handwriting, calligraphy or other artsy stuff to start off a journal! All you need is consistency and your drivenness to update it once in a while.

I chose a gold journal because I tend to misplace things everytime, I think this would help me to be more mindful BECAUSE IT’S GLIMMERING LIKE CRAZY HAHA. Also, my goal for this year is to keep a Journal for a year!

Note:
Kaya batchmates and school mates, whenever you are reading this, If ever (IF EVER LANG NAMAN HAHA) I misplaced this in our campus – classroom, Amadome, canteen or kahit saan man, kindly give it back to me HAHAHA #desperateaf Please help me to achieve one of my 2017 goals. Thank you!


Store: Cotton On
Cotton On is one of the snappy names when it comes to fashion shops. I shopped here not for the clothes but for the accessories! I ACTUALLY REGRETTED NOT BUYING A DENIM JUMPER FOR 10 SGD and a GLIMMERING-LIKE-SHORTS FOR 11 SGD (?) hay Shannen :--(

Anyway, I bought this cutie hotdog case for 2 SGD. It’s 70 pesos if it will be converted.



I also bought chokers for 2 SGD/each. Unfortunately, I misplaced my chokers. :( 

Note: The other Iphone case, the one that says "Love Each Other -John 15:12", is from somewhere in Vivo CIty. I bought it for 12 SGD, pricey but worth it! 




OOTD
This is my Day 1 OOTD in Singapore!





My outfit is “millennial city girl” look, it has a chill aura that doesn’t give too much glamour effect. I wanted to have a subtle look because I didn’t want to be in a hassle whenever I catch a flight. I wanted to be comfortable as possible. 




Top:
My top is as comfortable as it looks. I can move freely without the fear of having the sleeves go up to your shoulders *cough* off-shoulders *cough*. I’m in a phase where I’m over with hating the color pink, and a phase where I’m so done putting on BLACK AND WHITE outfits every single time whenever I go out. My taste is more colorful now.





Bottom:
I wore my favorite shorts from F21. I love the color black because it spices up your look and can help you show what your body got. Also, high waist shorts or pants are a blessing! I don’t know but I hate the way low waist shorts gets under my tummy :--( like hello??? It makes me look more bloated lol






White shoes:
They're my first white shoes ever! My mom won’t let me use such shoes because after a week or so it’ll be grayish. It’s been two weeks now and my mom was right :---) HAHA. I never thought that these would require high maintenance lol.





And to finish my look, I wore my cap to achieve the millennial look.





Questions:
1.    What is your favorite among the things that I bought?
2.    Am I too magastos na ? LOL

I hope you enjoyed my blog post! Please stay tuned for more upcoming blog posts to come, yay! My next post would be my 2nd day OOTD featuring the dashing looks of my cousins! 



Photography by Sean Calamba
Special Thanks to Ralph Allen Prodigalidad


You can comment or share your thoughts about my blog post! Hope you liked it! 

 - Shannen

2 comments

  1. Hi Shannen! Ate Allyssa here, I really like your blog!! Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg!!! Thank you po ate! I'm super flattered po <3 :)

      Delete